that creates long-term shareholder value by embracing opportunities and managing risks deriving from economic, environmental, governance, human resources and social developments. Corporate sustainability leaders achieve long-term shareholder value by gearing their strategies and management to harness these elements while at the same time successfully reducing and avoiding sustainability costs and risks.
The quality of a company’s strategy and management and its performance in dealing with opportunities and risks deriving from economic, environmental, governance, human resources and social developments can be quantified and used to identify and select leading companies for investment purposes.
We offer the following services to meet your sustainability needs:
1. Assistance in the implementation of sustainability programs
- Planning and strategy development: help organizations develop effective approaches to accountability and sustainable development that is aligned to their strategy for success, rather than driven by responsiveness to external scrutiny. Develop strategic plans, Staff training seminars?
- Data analysis services: goal setting and variance analysis, trend analysis, data collection, and interpretation.
- Developing stakeholder communication programs: help organizations develop effective approaches to stakeholder engagement, designing and convening dialogues to help them better understand the interests and needs of their stakeholders, and use this understanding in their business decisions and sustainability programs.
- Development of sustainability performance indicators: help organizations or industry associations identify key performance indicator and measurement systems.
- Writing or critiquing Sustainability reports: Draft reports for organizations just getting started on their sustainability program or critique reports prepared by experienced management (based on our knowledge of industry best practices and emerging standards).
- Benchmarking: help organizations assess their sustainability performance and identify where they could learn from the practices of their peers.
- Special Project Management & Secondments: acting as part-time sustainability advisors or complete Management of special sustainability projects within companies such as energy/water use, effluent greenhouse gas emissions, employee awareness raising.
2. Independent Assurance Engagements – help organizations produce sustainability reports that are credible and useful
- GRI Application Levels advice: provide advice on adherence/Gaps against GRI Standards and Principles conformance.
- Independent Assurance Opinions: provided for published sustainability reports using AA1000 Assurance Standards (annual engagement)