Join our team of talented, interesting and experienced consultants.
First Key engages consultants all over the world to deliver projects for breweries of all sizes. We look for talented and skilled individuals who can complement our cross-functional professional team. Whether you are interested in working full-time or on a project basis, if you’re a team player with great verbal and written communication skills, we’d love to hear from you.
You will have the opportunity to use your expertise and experience working on interesting and challenging projects with other leading experts. Our consultant roles include:
- Brewery Engineers – Process, Chemical, Packaging, Utilities, Automation/Controls Design
- Brewmasters and Technical Experts – Recipe Development, Quality Management
- Operations Experts – Continuous Improvement, Productivity, Efficiency
- Supply Chain Experts – Procurement, Warehousing, Distribution, Network Modeling
- Capital Project Managers – Brewery Design, Procure, Build, Commissioning and Start-Up
- Plant Managers and Technical Directors – Strategy, Leadership
- Marketing and Sales Professionals – Commercial Strategy and Execution
- Professional Accountants and Business Valuators – Financial Modeling, Valuations
- Agribusiness consultants – Malt Experts, Hops Experts, etc.
How to connect with us
Please register and upload your resume on our job board, BrewingWork.com. When selecting your employment preference, choose “Project Work” and indicate your specific area of expertise and intentions in the “Objective” section.
If you would like to follow-up with your CV after uploading it on BrewingWork.com, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org